The International Festival for Business 2016 (IFB2016) will be the world’s top business event this year. Attended by more than 30,000 delegates from the UK and 100 countries around the world, it will be a buzzing marketplace to make connections, do deals and inspire you to challenge the way business is done, innovate and change in a world that never stands still.
IFB2016 is completely free to attend, with free events and free expert advice. All you have to do is join the International Festival for Business Club for free and you will have access to this year’s biggest festival of its kind.
Taking place in Liverpool from 13th June to 1st July, there will be three themed weeks of events:
- Week 1 – Manufacturing
- Week 2 – Energy and Environment
- Week 3 – Creative and Digital
Each week will be packed with high-quality activities:
- Free one-to-one appointments with suppliers, buyers and investors, through Meet Your Future Deal
- Export and investment opportunities
- A range of free expert advice, through Meet the Specialist Advisor
- Expert-led business conferences and business seminars
- World-renowned events, such as TEDx, ACCELERATE 2016 and the Horasis Global Meeting
- Large-scale business networking
- Inspirational and challenging outlooks from leaders in the fields of business, innovation, technology, sports, social enterprise and culture, through Blue Skies speakers and events and Meet the Expert
IFB2016 is totally free to attend. All you have to do is register for free at the International Festival for Business Club .